Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On Discipline

Help! I need some self-discipline and stat! I make all of these lovely plans in my head and when it comes time to carry them out, nothing. I can't stand this about myself. I'm working an hour later at work, meaning I get home around 9:40, and I told myself as long as these new hours last I wouldn't come home and eat, I'd just drink a slimfast at work for dinner, that sounds like a decent plan, right? Well, I did that for one day before I crapped out, came home and fixed myself a plate! Why do I do these things to myself? I'm so tired of making myself feel guilty about my choices! No more disappointing myself, I have to realize that the only person I can count on is myself. I can let myself down anymore, it's time for me to step up and take care of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment