Monday, March 21, 2011

The Birth of a Babe

I have decided that from this moment on, I am going to be a confident, sexy woman, i.e., a babe. I am tired of doubting myself, tired of feeling too fat, too brown, not brown enough, too disporportionate, simply I'm tired of feeling not good enough. I'm no longer going to let a lack of confidence keep me from going after who I want. So what I'm a little chubby? That doesn't stop me from looking right in my skintights! I know that people are attracted to confiddence and I'm promising myself to fake it till I make it.

2 comments:

  1. Right on! You should start posting pictures of yourself looking fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nana! I would if, a)I actually went anywhere that warranted being dressed up and b)if I weren't so technologically backward, but you're right, even if it's just to go to the grocery store I should do it up! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete