Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On Time

I need time management skills. There never seems to be enough time in the day to accomplish all the things that I want to do and I am beyond frustrated with myself and lack of ability to get. things. done. How do single mothers manage? What am I doing wrong? Is there some secret handbook other women (and some men) have been shown that details how to cram 48 hours worth of activity into 24 hours? How does one get inducted into that camp because I need to get my grubby little paws on that book, stat! Seriously, I'm going to have to completely reconfigure how I even think about getting things done, don't I? I'm so sick of having to change everything I am to accomplish what I want to. Why couldn't I have just been made right? Oh, well. How does one go about changing how they think about time???

No comments:

Post a Comment