Friday, June 10, 2011

On Money, Part IV

I need to make more money. I'm tired of stressing out about it, I'm tired of having to choose which bills get paid on this date and that, I'm tired of having to save for a big ticket purchase instead of just having the buying power to get it now. I'm 31 years-old, when do I get to have a grown-up salary? This isn't all about materialism, although I do want the big girl toys like cars, clothes, purses, etc, it's mostly about being able to take care of myself. If I moved out on my own, I would starve. All my money would go to rent, utilities and putting gas in my car. I would definitely have to take advantage of being a natural homebody because I'd never be able to go out and have a night on the town. What I need is some moxie, some hustle, a great idea for a money-making adventure. I know what I'll be thinking about over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment