Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm Not Dead...

...just supremely uninspired. The weather is beautiful, I have wonderful parents, just been reassured by their actions that my friends are there for me. I'm feeling a lot cuter after I lost 13 lbs, but I'm still just blah. I feel like I'm stuck just waiting for the next part of my life to start. I have to go to orientation before I can register for classes, my financial aid didn't come thru so now I have to scrimp and save just to take a class or two (I will be appealing that decision), my epic vacation is still two weeks away and my job, oh my job. I wants another one, like yesterday. I've recently started a serious search, but that still leaves me in the position of waiting for something to happen. I just want to take my life into my own hands and make something happen, I'm done being passive and waiting on life to happen to me instead of making it happen myself! Wow, ok, that totally made me feel better; I guess there's something to this whole writing my feelings down. Who knew?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment