Monday, July 16, 2012

I have never been so frustrated in my life.  I just want ALL THE THINGS to happen now!  I want to be finished with undergrad, I want to know if I've been accepted to the grad school programs I applied to, I want my hair to make the transition from chemically relaxed to natural NOW so I can rock my curly fro, I want to be done with watching my cousin's kids because I DO NOT want that responsibility in my life (ohmygod, it's so OVERWHELMING), I want the seventy pounds I need to lose to be gone now so I can rock half-shirts, I want my novel to be written already and published to great acclaim and sales, I want that screenplay I want to write to be produced and shot and shown at Sundance and bought by Harvey Weinstein; I just want ALL THE THINGS.  NOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment