Monday, December 6, 2010

New month, new beginnings

I've decided that December is going to be the month of, wait for it, AWESOME (why yes, I have been obsessively watching 'How I Met Your Mother'). Meaning, that I'm going to try and be adventurous, do things that I've always been too scared to do. And that pretty much means every and anything. It's a strange business, stepping out your front door (thanks, Bilbo!) and I intend on getting caught up in life! I'm tired of being afraid to put myself out there, I'm just going to have to get a new way of dealing with rejection, because avoiding it has meant that I've avoided living the life I was meant to have. So, here's to new things, new people, new sights, a new life. I'm excited, I haven't felt this way in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment