Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hi World!

Before I start spewing all my thoughts and feelings, here's a few things about me for my first post: I recently hit the big 3-0 and instead of this making me nervous, scared, depressed, I'm relieved to be out of my twenties. My twenties were, something else, to say the least. I am college-educated, but some days I feel as dumb as a post. Seriously, the other day, it took me five minutes to figure out how to send an e-mail from my home computer. I am perenially single (much more on that later) and the last of my friends to find a career, partner, life trajectory.

I'll be using this space mostly to practice my writing because I've FINALLY got the nerve to pursue a career in professional writing (see why I'm enjoying 30?) but I'll also be using this space to rant, talk about my passions, ask for opinions, pretty much the same reasons why everyone else blogs. Though I doubt I'll be talking much about politics, I don't have the stomach for it. I'm excited and nervous about blogging and hope that it turns out to be as much fun as it seems! Till the next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey 'Netcha! Happy Belated and Kudos on re-starting your blog AND starting your new career in writing. I look forward to hearing more of your natterings ;-)

    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! Nanakins! Happy belated to you as well! Thanks for the well-wishes! I'm excited for this new venture in my life and I hope everything is going awesomely for you as well!

    ReplyDelete